Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Action Packed

From the time I got up Friday morning until about ten minutes ago it has been; Go, Go, Go!!! I had to make a quick appereance at work on Friday morning, pick-up my cap & gown, finish cleaning for our inspection, go to graduation and then off to dinner with the fam. Drove up to Salt Lake that nite so I could take my Dad to the airport Saturday morning then I spent all day with my Mom. Before heading back to Salt Lake we went for Sushi with my roommate Ryan. I previously got Ryan hooked and I think that my Mom is staring to like it now too. Sunday we went to the 4,000 consecutive broadcast of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. It was great. After that we spent the afternoon at my Grandparents house with a handful of visitors stopping by. I came home with just enough time to get a little shut eye before work this morning and before heading to spend one last nite with my Mom. Nite!!!

No comments: