Saturday, June 24, 2006

Snakes can Jump!!!

Went running up Rock Canyon to the Campgrounds and then down several of the camp site loops. Probably a round trip of 16 or so miles. It was a beautiful day, lots of bugs, but plenty of sunshine. The one thing that I could have done with out was the Snakes. I normally don't mind seeing them slither across the pass or sunning on rocks by the trail. What does trip me out (and not in the pschydelic way) is the ones that just happen to slither mid road only to realize that I am about to run over them. I usually try to jump, but some times it looks like they are too and that is what scares me. More than anything I think that my brother Chris will appreciate this entry after his encounter with some snakes this week down at Seashore State Park.

No comments: