Sunday, April 23, 2006

Snow Still Around

After church I went on a Sunday drive up Provo Canyon with my roommate Derek. In addition to just wanting to spend time outside on a beautiful spring day, I was doing some scouting of what roads had been cleaned of their winter debris. Sadly one of my favorite mountain routes is still packed under several feet of snow. I knew that there would be a lot of snow in shaded areas, but I did not realize that so much would still be left on the roads. I am guessing that it will be several weeks before the snow melts and the roads are swept. I will just have to stick with running anyway, because my bike is having issues and I have a hard time wanting to fix her when I still can’t ride everyday.
So while this week will not be filled with much riding it will be great, not only am I graduating but my parents will be in town for most of the week.

Last nite I mentioned that I was playing Soccer with the work team and had Derek take some pictures. The seats are far back and there is a net so they are not really crisp pictures, but here are some just for kicks. No pun intended.

Me just after getting carded...so lame!!!

About to field the ball.

No comments: