Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's Official


I received the e-mail this morning that I will officially be starting NATP (New Agent Training Program) on June 1st! I will be in training for the better part of two months and then spend some time in our state office. Then later this summer I will move into my own agency in Marietta on the corner of Barrett Pkwy & Dallas Hwy! As I have mentioned before if you know anyone in the state of GA find a way to connect them with me, I would like nothing more than to take care of them and their insurance needs.

4 comments:

Butler Family said...

That is so awesome Tommy!! I am so EXCITED for you guys! What a huge blessing this is for you guys

Melanie said...

Too bad you don't live in Texas! I have had my license for 8 years and did marketing for 3 companies...and wrote policies and all kinds of stuff. Wish I could help. I LOVE insurance! Super exciting for you guys. Am Fam has great rates. You guys will do AMAZING!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Congrats Tommy! Thats great!

Maren and Blake said...

Congrats!