Monday, September 21, 2009

Alecia... We're Still Not Worthy

 
So our friend, Alecia, is a MASTER COUPON SHOPPER always finding ways to get 75% or better off her groceries. It has boggled our minds as week after week we see her blog with the two dozen or so items that she has purchased for less than $20. We finally consulted with her and we still have a ways to go, but we got all this for $23! It was a 66% savings! I am so proud of my dear wife. What was more funny is that when I got home she said, "It was a total adreneline rush!"
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I totally wish we had stores where I could coupon shop. Unfortunately, living in a small town leaves you with limited choices. I am always impressed by how much you can get for so little.

Kindt Family said...

Wow, where do you get your coupons?? I should probably try to do that sometime. I might be too prideful to be the lady who hands the cashier a stack of coupons, though... especially after making them scan 36 individual baby food jars every time I go. The people behind me in line already give me dirty looks. Haha :)

Alecia Dave and DMax said...

I'm so impressed!!! Wowsers! I talked to you on Sunday and it's Tuesday! You don't waste time! Love you guys! Just remember this addiction is much better than drugs and alcohol!
Can I blog this blog entry on my grocery blog? Say that ten times fast!

Matt and Jade said...

We are coming to Alabama for Christmas, Are you going to be in Georgia? I love coupon shopping, I love the adrenaline rush also.