Wednesday, August 09, 2006

On the Docket

If I had not already pointed out how crazy I was by my race this weekend, then this schedule should prove just how nuts I am. You see I have a racing bug and the upcoming months are great for racing out here in the West. Even though none of these plans are definite I mention them here to get any possible groupies that might want to participate, spilt gas, or just tag-a-long. The ones in bold I will most likely do or already have some possible groupies swaying the decision. Since alot depends on funds, timing, and or planning I have put cutoff dates for my decision. Also if any one that reads this knows of a race that is in near where they want to go, bring it to my attention and we may just have another option.

Date: Saturday, September 2
Race: Pocatello Marathon
Location: Pocatello, ID
Decide By: 12-Aug

Date: Monday, September 4
Race: American Discovery Trail Marathon
Location: Co Spring, CO
Decide By: 21-Aug

Date: Saturday, September 9
Race: Mid Mountain Trail Marathon
Location: Park City, UT
Decide By: 30-Aug


Date: Saturday, September 16
Race: Silver Spur Half Marathon
Location: Snowbird, UT
Decide By: 9-Sep


Date: Saturday, September 23
Race: Top of Utah Marathon
Location: Logan, UT
Decide By: 15-Aug

Date: Saturday, September 23
Race: Moab 50 Miler
Location: Moab, UT
Decide By: 15-Sep

Date: Saturday, October 7
Race: Telegraph Trail 50K
Location: Durango, CO
Decide By: 4-Oct


Date: Saturday, Nov 11
Race: Rim Rock Run 37K
Location: Grand Junction, CO
Decide By: 23-Oct

No comments: